Another Fall card because I just love the colors that the season brings. The colors, the leaves and the sentiment just give me the cozy idea of reading a good book in front of a fire with a cup of hot cocoa on the table next to me. The Gather Together stamp set just makes the creating part so easy, but the best part is the coordinating dies allow you to make cards with or without the stamp set as well. That’s some real value for your money with this stamp and die combo. No wonder it is featured in our mini catalog again this year as a returning favorite! Below the picture you will find the material specifics along with instructions on how to make this card yourself. Happy Stampin’.
- Stamps – Gather Together (150662)
- Card Stock – Cajun Craze (119684); Whisper White (100730); Bumblebee (153077);
- Stamp Pads – Cajun Craze (147085); Bumblebee (153116); Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Misc – Water Painters (151298); Bumblebee Ribbon (153662); Tailored Tag Punch (145667)
Measurements: All measurements are in inches
- Cajun Craze Card Stock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Bumblebee Card Stock – 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and scrap for the punch piece
- Whisper White Card Stock – 5 1/4″ x 4″ and scrap for the punch piece
- Bumblebee Ribbon – 5 3/4″
- Fold your Cajun Craze card stock in half to create a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card base
- Use your Whisper White piece to stamp your leaves around the outside edge making sure to rotate your stamp as you go and use all 3 ink colors.
- Take each of your closed ink pads and squeeze the top of the ink pad case down towards the bottom pushing ink onto the inside lid of your ink pad. You can also place a few drops of reinker onto the inside of the ink pad lid if you prefer.
- Take your water painter that is already filled with water and squeeze a few drops of water on to the ink in the lid of the ink pad. Use your water painter to mix the water into the ink until you get a color and consistency you like. You do not want your color to be dark for this next step.
- Pick up some of your diluted ink with your water brush and test it on a scrap piece of paper. If the color of the brushed ink is one you like, apply it to the same color stamped leaves on your card filling in the leaf. Repeat this step until all of the leaves have been filled in.
- Set your inked card front aside to dry.
- Punch your sentiment shape out of the Whisper White card stock scrap and the Bumblebee scrap.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Whisper White piece using Mossy Meadow.
- Layer the stamped sentiment piece slightly offset to the Bumblebee piece and adhere them together.
- Layer the Bumblebee card front piece to the card base.
- Once your stamped leaves have dried, wrap your ribbon across the front and around to the backside of the card adhering it in place with glue dots or another adhesive.
- Now laver and adhere the stamped layer to the Bumblebee piece that is now part of the card base.
- Finally, add your sentiment to the top of your card centered on the ribbon.
OCTOBER HOST ORDER CODE: N4BZU4Y7
One Click Shopping Below:Product List
If you would like to save 20% on every order join my team today and become a Chancey Designer.
Follow me on social media:
Join my newsletter : YES