Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2022 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you again this year. We hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.
Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants, you can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is “Celebrating Women”.
Petal Pink is a color that I often forget about and find difficult to use. For this blog hop I challenged myself to use this color in a major way. The result is the card shown featuring the Hydrangea Haven stamp and die bundle. If you would to create this card I have listed the supplies, measurements and instructions below. I would love to see any cards this posts inspires you to make!
- Stamps – Hydrangea Haven Stamp & Die Bundle (156251)
- Card Stock – Petal Pink 8.5″ x 11″ (146985), Basic White 8.5″ x 11″ (159276), Pear Pizzazz 8.5″ x 11″(131201)
- Designer Series Paper – Subtles 6×6 DSP (153072)
- Ink – Petal Pink (147108), Pear Pizzazz (147104), Gray Granite (147118)
- Embellishments – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Accessories – Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Trimmer (152392), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Fine Tip Glue Pen(138309), Stamparatus (146276)
- Petal Pink Card Stock – 4 1/4″ x 11″ 3″ x 3″
- Pear Pizzaz Card Stock – 4″ x 3″
- Basic White Card Stock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold your 11″ piece of Petal Pink Card Stock in half to create a card base.
- Die cut your 3″ Petal Pink Card Stock for the flower head and the piece of Pear Pizzazz for the stem.
- Fluff up the individual semi cut petals on the flower head as desired.
- Stamp the flower head (Petal Pink) and stem (Pear Pizzazz) on to the Basic White Card Stock. Be sure to offset the image to the left to allow for the overlay of the die cut pieces.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the Petal Pink die cut flower to the card. You want to offset it with the already stamped image so that the stamped image is like a shadow.
- Use Fine Tip Glue to adhere the Pear Pizzazz die cut stem aligned with the flower head.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper along the long side of the Basic White card front.
- Stamp your desired sentiment in Gray Granite ink.
- Adhere the card front to your card base and add Rhinestone Jewels as desired to finish the card.
Luv 2 Stamp Group Blog Roll:
1. Sharon Lim – California
2. Christy Frank – California
3. Jessye Chancey (You are here)
4. Laurie Bradshaw – California
5. Tammy Civello – California
6. Teri West – Alaska
7. Sandra Hernandez – Georgia
8. Danielle D. Diaz – New Mexico
9. Wendy Varron – Maryland
10. Patty Bennett – California
SHOP NOW – THIS CARD’S SUPPLIES:Product List
If you would like to save 20% on every order join my team today and become a Chancey Designer.
I would love to meet you! You can check out the “Join My Team” page on this site for more details or
Click here to get started.
Follow me on social media:
Join my newsletter : YES