Here is the third card in my series feature of the In Good Taste suite.
This card features the stamping technique, generational stamping. This means that you achieve different color impressions by not reinking your stamp each time.
- Stamp Sets – Tasteful Touches (152562);
- Card Stock – Night of Navy (100867); Whisper White (100730); Misty Moonlight (153081)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy Ink (147110);
- Misc. – In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152476); In Good Taste Elements (152476); Tasteful Touches Framelit (152886); Dimensionals (104430);
- Night of Navy Card Stock 1: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock 2: 4” x 5 ¼” 4” x 5 ¼”
- Misty Moonlight Card Stock 3: 1″ x 4″
- Topper DSP: 1″ x 4″
- Fold your Night of Navy card stock in half to create a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card base
- Use one of your Whisper White pieces to stamp your feathers using the Night of Navy ink. You want to use generation stamping. Stamp the image at least 3 times before reinking it.
- Adhere the other piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside of your card base
- Use the topper DSP piece to die cut your accent shapes
- Stamp your sentiment onto the piece of Misty Moonlight using Night of Navy ink
- Position and adhere your sentiment piece to the front of the card being careful to place your adhesive closer to the center of the DSP piece to allow for embellishment
- Take your die cuts (cut in half) and position them to your liking and adhere them down
- Take your wooden element pieces and position them how you like them (tucked under your sentiment piece) and adhere them down
- If you would like to add an inside finishing touch, stamp another feather on the inside of the card base onto one of the lower corners
OCTOBER HOST ORDER CODE: H9279EVT
One Click Shopping Below:
If you would like to save 20% on every order join my team today and become a Chancey Designer. I would love to meet you! You can check out the “Join My Team” page on this site for more details or click here to get started.
Follow me on social media:
Join my newsletter: YES