The newest stamping tool is here and is available to be reserved on November 16th at 2pm MST. All Stamparatus orders reserved in November will be delivered in February. The video below shows many of the AMAZING features of this new tool that I know you will have to have. Take a few minutes to watch the video and then mark your calendar to be sure to visit the website early and get your reservation in.
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
OKAY. I’VE GOTTA HAVE ONE. HOW DO I GET IN LINE?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Note: The Stamparatus is not a Cash-and-Carry item.)
- Demos and customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|