Did you miss out on the first window to reserve the new Stamparatus? Not to worry, your second chance is coming on December 5th and the best part is that it will not close until December 30th AND everyone that reserves one during this time WILL receive one. There will be no limits to the number of people who can reserve the Stamparatus as long as they reserve during the open period. Each person can only reserve 1 though. If you were lucky enough to get your reservation in during the first open window, you can reserve one more during this second reservation window. This will be the LAST opportunity to reserve your Stamparatus until the official release with the June 2018 annual catalog. Shipments will go out on a first come first basis with each reservation beginning in March. All the instructions to reserve your new stamping tool are listed below.
- Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 Open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 Reversible plates for a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 Strong magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas included on the base platform
- Retail price = $49 USD
Important Reservation Information
- Beginning Dec. 5th, at 3pm CT CLICK HERE, then click the banner ad for the Stamparatus and follow the instructions per the graphic below.
- After receiving the reservations, Stampin’ Up! will place an order with the manufacturer and your Stamparatus will be shipped, with deliveries starting on March 18, 2018.
- You will provide your credit card info now with your reservation, but it will not be charged until your Stamparatus is ready to ship.
- You will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! letting you know when to log back in to your online account to finalize your order.
- You can ADD other Stampin’ Up! products to your order AT THAT TIME if you’d like to receive Sale-a-Bration benefits!