Today is my birthday!
I have always made a big deal about my birthday and tend to celebrate it for at least a week. This year I’m going to include you in my 2 week celebration. Today I’m kicking off my “14 days of holiday giveaways” fun. All you have to do to be entered into the drawing for a giveaway is comment an answer to my daily blog post question everyday for the next 14 days. I will randomly select a winner from each days comments and provide them with a gift. How fun and easy is that?!? So let’s get started! Of the Year End Sale items listed below, which is your favorite?
Did you miss out on the first window to reserve the new Stamparatus? Not to worry, your second chance is coming on December 5th and the best part is that it will not close until December 30th AND everyone that reserves one during this time WILL receive one. There will be no limits to the number of people who can reserve the Stamparatus as long as they reserve during the open period. Each person can only reserve 1 though. If you were lucky enough to get your reservation in during the first open window, you can reserve one more during this second reservation window. This will be the LAST opportunity to reserve your Stamparatus until the official release with the June 2018 annual catalog. Shipments will go out on a first come first basis with each reservation beginning in March. All the instructions to reserve your new stamping tool are listed below.
- Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 Open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 Reversible plates for a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 Strong magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas included on the base platform
- Retail price = $49 USD
Important Reservation Information
The Stamparatus will be ordered differently than your other online orders.
Beginning Dec. 5, 2017 at 3pm CT, the reservation window will open and will remain open until Dec. 30, 2017
- Beginning Dec. 5th, at 3pm CT CLICK HERE, then click the banner ad for the Stamparatus and follow the instructions per the graphic below.
- After receiving the reservations, Stampin’ Up! will place an order with the manufacturer and your Stamparatus will be shipped, with deliveries starting on March 18, 2018.
- You will provide your credit card info now with your reservation, but it will not be charged until your Stamparatus is ready to ship.
- You will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! letting you know when to log back in to your online account to finalize your order.
- You can ADD other Stampin’ Up! products to your order AT THAT TIME if you’d like to receive Sale-a-Bration benefits!
This year for my Onstage Live swaps I used the Floral Statements stamp set. I truly believe this stamp set has been overlooked in the annual catalog. It is simply gorgeous and when paired with the new Stampin’ Blends Markers……oh my. Take a look!
The best part is that the stamp does all the work for you, all you have to do is add your color and accessories. For my card I used Pink Pirouette and Old Olive to color the flowers and Basic Gray for the card base and the beautiful satin ribbon. If you would like to make this card or create a variation of your own you can purchase the supplies by clicking on the pictures below. If you are not familiar with the new Stampin’ Blends markers check out my video giving you a brief introduction and showing them in action.
Here it is!!! My very first blog post 🙂 I’m so excited to be starting this adventure into my little corner of the internet world. As a mom with 3 kids that are constantly glued to their devices maybe this way I can get their attention?!? Better yet it will give me a chance to share some of my passions and get to know some of you that share the same interests and views. Speaking of passion, I almost forgot to mention that I’m a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Stampin’ Up! allows me to grow and develop creatively and as an entrepreneur. I hope that you will follow me on this journey and maybe even join me!